Urban legend has it that a wish made at precisely Eleven:11 in the morning or afternoon is guaranteed to come true. Whichever one of you was up last night, asking the powers that be for a brand new record from Pell, we have you to thank for this new single, the first off the NOLA native’s next independent full-length. Coming on the heels of poignant compilation album inclusion EST 2005, this cut finds Pell showcasing his double-time flows as he reflects on the past, present and future of his hustle. A spacey, yet resolute instrumental by Tomas Barfod and Jeppe Kjellberg accompanies his introspective bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then watch our pages for more fresh cuts leading up to the release of Pell’s Floating While Dreaming LP this spring. Pell will be joining Yonas on his upcoming North American tour, which is officially sponsored by The DJBooth. Click here for tour dates and further details!
Update: We have added the Fred Germany and Danna Takako-directed visuals for Pell’s Eleven:11 single.
Written by richard on 03/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ocean View 2.0" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.