Lately, Pell has been determined to bring our readers a constant stream of new and refreshing cuts. In addition to his latest world premiere, Pell has brought us two other Booth-exclusive cuts, Never Let Me Go and Prophecy, in just the past few weeks. All three have been part of his #TFGTuesday series. The best part about the latest entry, Chewsin’:ThreeSixtyFive, is that the record is actually two songs in one. The Scientist’s production starts out as a bubbly, airy groove featuring a chopped Talib Kweli sample, but midway through it morphs into a more enigmatic, piano-driven beat. While the production change up is drastic, Pell’s versatile, heartfelt flow is the glue that holds it all together. Feeling it? Then keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest from Pell, including future entries in his #TFGTuesday series.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!