After the disappointment of Rain At Home (one of the lowest-rated tracks since DJBooth implemented a rating system), the ladies of Peach Candy knew they had to find a way to redeem themselves. Luckily, since Kandi is an Xscape alumnus and Grammy-winning songwriter, her skills were put to work on the baby-mama-drama anthem, I Wish I Never. Rasheeda adds a humorous twist on her verse, but the highlight is undoubtedly the masculine POV by fellow ATLien Yung Joc. Even though radio producers will have their work cut out for them (thanks to long f-bombs on the hook), I Wish I Never has the Don Vito-inspired potential to make it to radio.
Written by Burmy on 12/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rain At Home ft. Lil' Scrappy" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.