After the disappointment of Rain At Home (one of the lowest-rated tracks since DJBooth implemented a rating system), the ladies of Peach Candy knew they had to find a way to redeem themselves. Luckily, since Kandi is an Xscape alumnus and Grammy-winning songwriter, her skills were put to work on the baby-mama-drama anthem, I Wish I Never. Rasheeda adds a humorous twist on her verse, but the highlight is undoubtedly the masculine POV by fellow ATLien Yung Joc. Even though radio producers will have their work cut out for them (thanks to long f-bombs on the hook), I Wish I Never has the Don Vito-inspired potential to make it to radio.
Written by Burmy on 12/4/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rain At Home ft. Lil' Scrappy" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)