After the disappointment of Rain At Home (one of the lowest-rated tracks since DJBooth implemented a rating system), the ladies of Peach Candy knew they had to find a way to redeem themselves. Luckily, since Kandi is an Xscape alumnus and Grammy-winning songwriter, her skills were put to work on the baby-mama-drama anthem, I Wish I Never. Rasheeda adds a humorous twist on her verse, but the highlight is undoubtedly the masculine POV by fellow ATLien Yung Joc. Even though radio producers will have their work cut out for them (thanks to long f-bombs on the hook), I Wish I Never has the Don Vito-inspired potential to make it to radio.
Written by Burmy on 12/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rain At Home ft. Lil' Scrappy" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)