“Lord, grant me the Serenity to accept the thing I can’t change”... you know the rest. On the inaugural song release off his next street album, Paypa petitions the Man Upstairs for the strength to withstand fate’s harsh blows as he hustles his way to the top of the game. Joining the headliner over heavyweight beatsmith Bink!‘s dissonant, piano-sampled boardwork, Emilio Rojas contributes guest bars. Featuring this hard-hitting cut, a collaboration with Bad Boy emcee Los and much more, Kim Jong Ill is slated to hit the ‘net in the near future. Keep it locked for further release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Paypa’s Patrick “Embryo” Tapu-directed Serenity visual.
Written by richard on 02/22/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.