“Lord, grant me the Serenity to accept the thing I can’t change”... you know the rest. On the inaugural song release off his next street album, Paypa petitions the Man Upstairs for the strength to withstand fate’s harsh blows as he hustles his way to the top of the game. Joining the headliner over heavyweight beatsmith Bink!‘s dissonant, piano-sampled boardwork, Emilio Rojas contributes guest bars. Featuring this hard-hitting cut, a collaboration with Bad Boy emcee Los and much more, Kim Jong Ill is slated to hit the ‘net in the near future. Keep it locked for further release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Paypa’s Patrick “Embryo” Tapu-directed Serenity visual.
Written by richard on 02/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)