“Lord, grant me the Serenity to accept the thing I can’t change”... you know the rest. On the inaugural song release off his next street album, Paypa petitions the Man Upstairs for the strength to withstand fate’s harsh blows as he hustles his way to the top of the game. Joining the headliner over heavyweight beatsmith Bink!‘s dissonant, piano-sampled boardwork, Emilio Rojas contributes guest bars. Featuring this hard-hitting cut, a collaboration with Bad Boy emcee Los and much more, Kim Jong Ill is slated to hit the ‘net in the near future. Keep it locked for further release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Paypa’s Patrick “Embryo” Tapu-directed Serenity visual.
Written by richard on 02/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.