“Lord, grant me the Serenity to accept the thing I can’t change”... you know the rest. On the inaugural song release off his next street album, Paypa petitions the Man Upstairs for the strength to withstand fate’s harsh blows as he hustles his way to the top of the game. Joining the headliner over heavyweight beatsmith Bink!‘s dissonant, piano-sampled boardwork, Emilio Rojas contributes guest bars. Featuring this hard-hitting cut, a collaboration with Bad Boy emcee Los and much more, Kim Jong Ill is slated to hit the ‘net in the near future. Keep it locked for further release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Paypa’s Patrick “Embryo” Tapu-directed Serenity visual.
Written by richard on 02/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.