“Lord, grant me the Serenity to accept the thing I can’t change”... you know the rest. On the inaugural song release off his next street album, Paypa petitions the Man Upstairs for the strength to withstand fate’s harsh blows as he hustles his way to the top of the game. Joining the headliner over heavyweight beatsmith Bink!‘s dissonant, piano-sampled boardwork, Emilio Rojas contributes guest bars. Featuring this hard-hitting cut, a collaboration with Bad Boy emcee Los and much more, Kim Jong Ill is slated to hit the ‘net in the near future. Keep it locked for further release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Paypa’s Patrick “Embryo” Tapu-directed Serenity visual.
Written by richard on 02/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.