How’s Paypa been spending his time since stepping into the Booth with Serenity, the inaugural song release off his next street album, this past July? Unsurprisingly considering the man actually named himself after money, the Chi-town representative has been “Grinding like a motherf**ker,” to get that currency. On this freshly-minted street single, the rhymesayer offers listeners a window into his ceaseless hustle, describing his intense regimen of recording, performing and boob-signing over Vinylz’ smoldering synths and trap percussion. Brooklyn buzzmaker Troy Ave assists on the guest tip. Digging it? Then don’t miss the rest of the fresh cuts set to appear on Paypa’s Kim Jong Ill tape, due out Wednesday, December 12.
Written by richard on 11/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.