How’s Paypa been spending his time since stepping into the Booth with Serenity, the inaugural song release off his next street album, this past July? Unsurprisingly considering the man actually named himself after money, the Chi-town representative has been “Grinding like a motherf**ker,” to get that currency. On this freshly-minted street single, the rhymesayer offers listeners a window into his ceaseless hustle, describing his intense regimen of recording, performing and boob-signing over Vinylz’ smoldering synths and trap percussion. Brooklyn buzzmaker Troy Ave assists on the guest tip. Digging it? Then don’t miss the rest of the fresh cuts set to appear on Paypa’s Kim Jong Ill tape, due out Wednesday, December 12.
Written by richard on 11/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.