How’s Paypa been spending his time since stepping into the Booth with Serenity, the inaugural song release off his next street album, this past July? Unsurprisingly considering the man actually named himself after money, the Chi-town representative has been “Grinding like a motherf**ker,” to get that currency. On this freshly-minted street single, the rhymesayer offers listeners a window into his ceaseless hustle, describing his intense regimen of recording, performing and boob-signing over Vinylz’ smoldering synths and trap percussion. Brooklyn buzzmaker Troy Ave assists on the guest tip. Digging it? Then don’t miss the rest of the fresh cuts set to appear on Paypa’s Kim Jong Ill tape, due out Wednesday, December 12.
Written by richard on 11/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.