How’s Paypa been spending his time since stepping into the Booth with Serenity, the inaugural song release off his next street album, this past July? Unsurprisingly considering the man actually named himself after money, the Chi-town representative has been “Grinding like a motherf**ker,” to get that currency. On this freshly-minted street single, the rhymesayer offers listeners a window into his ceaseless hustle, describing his intense regimen of recording, performing and boob-signing over Vinylz’ smoldering synths and trap percussion. Brooklyn buzzmaker Troy Ave assists on the guest tip. Digging it? Then don’t miss the rest of the fresh cuts set to appear on Paypa’s Kim Jong Ill tape, due out Wednesday, December 12.
Written by richard on 11/20/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.