How’s Paypa been spending his time since stepping into the Booth with Serenity, the inaugural song release off his next street album, this past July? Unsurprisingly considering the man actually named himself after money, the Chi-town representative has been “Grinding like a motherf**ker,” to get that currency. On this freshly-minted street single, the rhymesayer offers listeners a window into his ceaseless hustle, describing his intense regimen of recording, performing and boob-signing over Vinylz’ smoldering synths and trap percussion. Brooklyn buzzmaker Troy Ave assists on the guest tip. Digging it? Then don’t miss the rest of the fresh cuts set to appear on Paypa’s Kim Jong Ill tape, due out Wednesday, December 12.
Written by richard on 11/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.