I don’t know how anyone could listen to Paypa‘s music and come away with the impression that the man isn’t giving it his all, but the Windy City spitter evidently feels the point is worth further emphasis. Just a week and change after assuring listeners that he’d been “grinding like a motherf**ker,” on the last single off his next street album, he’s back to reaffirm his devotion to his craft once again on follow-up All of My Everything. This time around, we find the artist in a more contemplative mode, dropping conversational bars about the struggles, triumphs, and future rewards of his hustle over Vinylz’ understated guitar and keys. Patrick “Embryo” Tapu complements the cut with some candid official visuals. Kim Jong Ill, the third entry in Paypa’s Henny on the Rocks series, is scheduled for release Wednesday, December 12. In the meantime, you can still cop the first installment free of charge right here in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 11/29/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.