I don’t know how anyone could listen to Paypa‘s music and come away with the impression that the man isn’t giving it his all, but the Windy City spitter evidently feels the point is worth further emphasis. Just a week and change after assuring listeners that he’d been “grinding like a motherf**ker,” on the last single off his next street album, he’s back to reaffirm his devotion to his craft once again on follow-up All of My Everything. This time around, we find the artist in a more contemplative mode, dropping conversational bars about the struggles, triumphs, and future rewards of his hustle over Vinylz’ understated guitar and keys. Patrick “Embryo” Tapu complements the cut with some candid official visuals. Kim Jong Ill, the third entry in Paypa’s Henny on the Rocks series, is scheduled for release Wednesday, December 12. In the meantime, you can still cop the first installment free of charge right here in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 11/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.