One way to remix a song that already features a rapper is to simply change up the beat and switch out the rapper. Eighteen-year-old Paula DeAnda does one of the two in her remix to Easy, exchanging Lil’ Wayne for Bow Wow, whose verses have almost an identical style in rhythm and words. The beat, produced by Danja and Timbaland, stays exactly the same. So, if you’re a Bow Wow fan, this version of the song is for you and if you’re not, then you won’t be missing much by sticking with the original.
Written by Angela on 05/21/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.