One way to remix a song that already features a rapper is to simply change up the beat and switch out the rapper. Eighteen-year-old Paula DeAnda does one of the two in her remix to Easy, exchanging Lil’ Wayne for Bow Wow, whose verses have almost an identical style in rhythm and words. The beat, produced by Danja and Timbaland, stays exactly the same. So, if you’re a Bow Wow fan, this version of the song is for you and if you’re not, then you won’t be missing much by sticking with the original.
Written by Angela on 05/21/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Easy ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.