One way to remix a song that already features a rapper is to simply change up the beat and switch out the rapper. Eighteen-year-old Paula DeAnda does one of the two in her remix to Easy, exchanging Lil’ Wayne for Bow Wow, whose verses have almost an identical style in rhythm and words. The beat, produced by Danja and Timbaland, stays exactly the same. So, if you’re a Bow Wow fan, this version of the song is for you and if you’re not, then you won’t be missing much by sticking with the original.
Written by Angela on 05/21/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Easy ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)