One way to remix a song that already features a rapper is to simply change up the beat and switch out the rapper. Eighteen-year-old Paula DeAnda does one of the two in her remix to Easy, exchanging Lil’ Wayne for Bow Wow, whose verses have almost an identical style in rhythm and words. The beat, produced by Danja and Timbaland, stays exactly the same. So, if you’re a Bow Wow fan, this version of the song is for you and if you’re not, then you won’t be missing much by sticking with the original.
Written by Angela on 05/21/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Easy ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.