Not seen on our pages since way back in September of 2011, when he linked up with NYC underground mainstay Homeboy Sandman to drop A Weird Day, UK-repping producer Paul White makes his long-awaited return to the Booth with a brand new promotional single. Motown phenom Danny Brown, White’s partner on debut solo feature One of Life’s Pleasures, once again handles mic duties, lacing the headliner’s foreboding boardwork with ominous lyrical snapshots of “a city with no Street Lights.” In addition to copping this record digitally when it drops April 16, via One Handed Records (April 15, for listeners across the pond), fans can look forward to more Paul White-Danny Brown collabos on the latter’s OLD LP, tentatively scheduled for release in August.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Paul White’s Plastic Horse-animated Street Lights visual.
Written by richard on 04/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Of Life's Pleasures" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)