The lead single off Janet Jackson’s ‘93 LP, Janet, That’s The Way Love Goes receives a hip-hop makeover on That’s the Way Luv Goes, the latest installment in Paul Wall‘s weekly online series. Backed by GL Productions’ sampling of the original record’s Jackson/Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis co-produced instrumental backdrop, the H-Town mainstay chronicles the rise and (painful) fall of a past relationship. Has this trip down Memory Lane left you craving more? Stay tuned for everything Paul Wall in the weeks and months ahead, including future #PaulWallWednesdays releases.
Written by richard on 01/19/12
Submit your Rating
Paul Wall Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Em Off" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.