The lead single off Janet Jackson’s ‘93 LP, Janet, That’s The Way Love Goes receives a hip-hop makeover on That’s the Way Luv Goes, the latest installment in Paul Wall‘s weekly online series. Backed by GL Productions’ sampling of the original record’s Jackson/Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis co-produced instrumental backdrop, the H-Town mainstay chronicles the rise and (painful) fall of a past relationship. Has this trip down Memory Lane left you craving more? Stay tuned for everything Paul Wall in the weeks and months ahead, including future #PaulWallWednesdays releases.
Written by richard on 01/19/12
Submit your Rating
Paul Wall Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Em Off" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.