Similar to longtime friend and former Color-Changin’ Click partner-in-rhyme Chamillionaire, Paul Wall has opted to release his junior album on a new label. Set for sole distribution via Asylum, Wall’s Fast Life will end his association with former label home Atlantic, which released both The People’s Champ and Get Money, Stay True. Since Diamonds Exposed, Pop One of These and Girl On Fire have all struggled for mainstream attention, Swishahouse Records’ flagship artist had no choice but to place a call to two of his homies (and fellow Asylum labelmates) from Trill Entertainment. Webbie and Mouse (who also contributed the beat) assist on the catchy new single, Bizzy Body, which, given the track record of both guest artists (see Wipe Me Down and Independent), should provide Wall with his best shot at chart success this year. There is no release date for the project, but Wall will be touring all winter long in support of its pending release.
Written by Burmy on 11/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Em Off ft. Lil' KeKe" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.