While putting the finishing touches on his third mainstream release, Fast Life, due out this fall, ever-sharp businessman Paul Wall has been busy promoting two buzz singles. After catering to his H-Town fanbase with the Chamillionaire & Lil’ KeKe-assisted Diamonds Exposed, Swishahouse‘s top artist has brought some heat to the nationwide rock-rap crowd. Wall teams up with his Expensive Taste group members, Skinhead Rob on the first guest verse and Travis Barker on the beat, as well as 24-year pimp-hop veteran Too $hort; drunk at the bar, all three spit game to the good-looking (at least with beer goggles) females, hoping to Pop One Of These. While radio and video outlets might not look too kindly on Pop One Of These, it will certainly do well in all its uncensored glory at the clubs.
Written by Burmy on 06/9/08
Submit your Rating
Paul Wall Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Em Off" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.