While putting the finishing touches on his third mainstream release, Fast Life, due out this fall, ever-sharp businessman Paul Wall has been busy promoting two buzz singles. After catering to his H-Town fanbase with the Chamillionaire & Lil’ KeKe-assisted Diamonds Exposed, Swishahouse‘s top artist has brought some heat to the nationwide rock-rap crowd. Wall teams up with his Expensive Taste group members, Skinhead Rob on the first guest verse and Travis Barker on the beat, as well as 24-year pimp-hop veteran Too $hort; drunk at the bar, all three spit game to the good-looking (at least with beer goggles) females, hoping to Pop One Of These. While radio and video outlets might not look too kindly on Pop One Of These, it will certainly do well in all its uncensored glory at the clubs.
Written by Burmy on 06/9/08
Submit your Rating
Paul Wall Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Em Off" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)