For Paul Wall, 2006 was quite the year: A platinum album, a successful side business as a grill dentist and a blissful marriage. Just don’t ask him what the highlight was in front of his new wifey though—she might not like his answer. Regardless, 2007 looks to be just as big as the People’s Champ comes with his sophomore album, which will include the Lil’ Keke collaboration, Break Em Off.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/06
Submit your Rating
Paul Wall Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Throwed ft. Jermaine Dupri" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.