For Paul Wall, 2006 was quite the year: A platinum album, a successful side business as a grill dentist and a blissful marriage. Just don’t ask him what the highlight was in front of his new wifey though—she might not like his answer. Regardless, 2007 looks to be just as big as the People’s Champ comes with his sophomore album, which will include the Lil’ Keke collaboration, Break Em Off.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/06
Submit your Rating
Paul Wall Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Throwed ft. Jermaine Dupri" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.