For Paul Wall, 2006 was quite the year: A platinum album, a successful side business as a grill dentist and a blissful marriage. Just don’t ask him what the highlight was in front of his new wifey though—she might not like his answer. Regardless, 2007 looks to be just as big as the People’s Champ comes with his sophomore album, which will include the Lil’ Keke collaboration, Break Em Off.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/06
Submit your Rating
Paul Wall Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Throwed ft. Jermaine Dupri" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.