On his Booth debut, Staten Island native Paul Marz warns listeners about mistaking his Kidness For Weakness. This is a slightly confusing message, however, as the emcee’s on the mic approach doesn’t sound overly kind in the first place. Setting off the hostile vibe is an edgy, combative beat from J. Glaze that is propelled by a droning synth. Atop the intense production, Marz attacks the haters with a malicious, unapologetic flow that will make those who plan to cross his path think twice. Even his guest, XV, known for an energetic, upbeat approach has caught his anger; Vizzy maintains his signature high energy, but there remains a tougher, venomous vibe emitted from the Booth fave. Marz looks to slice and dice his competition on his upcoming project, Sword Of Sound, which will host Kindness For Weakness and a strew of other collaborations with Freeway, Emilio Rojas and more.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)