On his Booth debut, Staten Island native Paul Marz warns listeners about mistaking his Kidness For Weakness. This is a slightly confusing message, however, as the emcee’s on the mic approach doesn’t sound overly kind in the first place. Setting off the hostile vibe is an edgy, combative beat from J. Glaze that is propelled by a droning synth. Atop the intense production, Marz attacks the haters with a malicious, unapologetic flow that will make those who plan to cross his path think twice. Even his guest, XV, known for an energetic, upbeat approach has caught his anger; Vizzy maintains his signature high energy, but there remains a tougher, venomous vibe emitted from the Booth fave. Marz looks to slice and dice his competition on his upcoming project, Sword Of Sound, which will host Kindness For Weakness and a strew of other collaborations with Freeway, Emilio Rojas and more.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!