On his Booth debut, Staten Island native Paul Marz warns listeners about mistaking his Kidness For Weakness. This is a slightly confusing message, however, as the emcee’s on the mic approach doesn’t sound overly kind in the first place. Setting off the hostile vibe is an edgy, combative beat from J. Glaze that is propelled by a droning synth. Atop the intense production, Marz attacks the haters with a malicious, unapologetic flow that will make those who plan to cross his path think twice. Even his guest, XV, known for an energetic, upbeat approach has caught his anger; Vizzy maintains his signature high energy, but there remains a tougher, venomous vibe emitted from the Booth fave. Marz looks to slice and dice his competition on his upcoming project, Sword Of Sound, which will host Kindness For Weakness and a strew of other collaborations with Freeway, Emilio Rojas and more.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/3/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.