On his Booth debut, Staten Island native Paul Marz warns listeners about mistaking his Kidness For Weakness. This is a slightly confusing message, however, as the emcee’s on the mic approach doesn’t sound overly kind in the first place. Setting off the hostile vibe is an edgy, combative beat from J. Glaze that is propelled by a droning synth. Atop the intense production, Marz attacks the haters with a malicious, unapologetic flow that will make those who plan to cross his path think twice. Even his guest, XV, known for an energetic, upbeat approach has caught his anger; Vizzy maintains his signature high energy, but there remains a tougher, venomous vibe emitted from the Booth fave. Marz looks to slice and dice his competition on his upcoming project, Sword Of Sound, which will host Kindness For Weakness and a strew of other collaborations with Freeway, Emilio Rojas and more.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.