Sunday evening is both the best and worst time of the week. On the one hand The Walking Dead airs new episodes on A&E, but Sunday night also means that in T minus 12 hours and counting a long week of school or work is ahead. Perhaps Work on Monday will be a little easier, though, thanks to the premiere of Paul Couture‘s latest single. While the song’s title might suggest an office friendly listen, in reality this jam is best suited for the weekend. Complimented by the effervescent production of Scott Summers, Couture dons an enthusiastic flow, spitting a bevy of liquor soaked bars. Despite a hiatus from the game, guest artist Shwayze hits the ground running with a speedy flow that echoes the party-friendly sentiments of Couture. Work is the first single off of the Austin, Texas native’s After Ours EP, scheduled for release this May.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/3/13
Submit your Rating
PhaseOne Comm/Sony RED/Bossmode Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Self Made Millionaire ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.