Sunday evening is both the best and worst time of the week. On the one hand The Walking Dead airs new episodes on A&E, but Sunday night also means that in T minus 12 hours and counting a long week of school or work is ahead. Perhaps Work on Monday will be a little easier, though, thanks to the premiere of Paul Couture‘s latest single. While the song’s title might suggest an office friendly listen, in reality this jam is best suited for the weekend. Complimented by the effervescent production of Scott Summers, Couture dons an enthusiastic flow, spitting a bevy of liquor soaked bars. Despite a hiatus from the game, guest artist Shwayze hits the ground running with a speedy flow that echoes the party-friendly sentiments of Couture. Work is the first single off of the Austin, Texas native’s After Ours EP, scheduled for release this May.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/3/13
Submit your Rating
PhaseOne Comm/Sony RED/Bossmode Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Self Made Millionaire ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.