Sunday evening is both the best and worst time of the week. On the one hand The Walking Dead airs new episodes on A&E, but Sunday night also means that in T minus 12 hours and counting a long week of school or work is ahead. Perhaps Work on Monday will be a little easier, though, thanks to the premiere of Paul Couture‘s latest single. While the song’s title might suggest an office friendly listen, in reality this jam is best suited for the weekend. Complimented by the effervescent production of Scott Summers, Couture dons an enthusiastic flow, spitting a bevy of liquor soaked bars. Despite a hiatus from the game, guest artist Shwayze hits the ground running with a speedy flow that echoes the party-friendly sentiments of Couture. Work is the first single off of the Austin, Texas native’s After Ours EP, scheduled for release this May.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/3/13
PhaseOne Comm/Sony RED/Bossmode Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Self Made Millionaire ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.