Sunday evening is both the best and worst time of the week. On the one hand The Walking Dead airs new episodes on A&E, but Sunday night also means that in T minus 12 hours and counting a long week of school or work is ahead. Perhaps Work on Monday will be a little easier, though, thanks to the premiere of Paul Couture‘s latest single. While the song’s title might suggest an office friendly listen, in reality this jam is best suited for the weekend. Complimented by the effervescent production of Scott Summers, Couture dons an enthusiastic flow, spitting a bevy of liquor soaked bars. Despite a hiatus from the game, guest artist Shwayze hits the ground running with a speedy flow that echoes the party-friendly sentiments of Couture. Work is the first single off of the Austin, Texas native’s After Ours EP, scheduled for release this May.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/3/13
Submit your Rating
PhaseOne Comm/Sony RED/Bossmode Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Self Made Millionaire ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.