New Jersey native and Lux Deville member Pat Van Dyke makes his grand entrance into the Booth with the official remix of LP inclusion The Business. This version of the record, a mellow, jazzy instrumental driven by intertwining keyboard parts, features guest rhymes by fellow Booth newcomer John Robinson. The NYC emcee’s smooth delivery blends seamlessly with the languid beat, foregrounding the record’s preexisting hip-hop influences. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find the original version of The Business on PVD’s Technicolor Hi-Fi LP, schedlued to hit record stores and online retailers December 10. The remix will be included on an exclusive bonus 45 accompanying the set’s vinyl LP version, which can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 11/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Two Man Mob" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.