New Jersey native and Lux Deville member Pat Van Dyke makes his grand entrance into the Booth with the official remix of LP inclusion The Business. This version of the record, a mellow, jazzy instrumental driven by intertwining keyboard parts, features guest rhymes by fellow Booth newcomer John Robinson. The NYC emcee’s smooth delivery blends seamlessly with the languid beat, foregrounding the record’s preexisting hip-hop influences. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find the original version of The Business on PVD’s Technicolor Hi-Fi LP, schedlued to hit record stores and online retailers December 10. The remix will be included on an exclusive bonus 45 accompanying the set’s vinyl LP version, which can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 11/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Two Man Mob" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.