New Jersey native and Lux Deville member Pat Van Dyke makes his grand entrance into the Booth with the official remix of LP inclusion The Business. This version of the record, a mellow, jazzy instrumental driven by intertwining keyboard parts, features guest rhymes by fellow Booth newcomer John Robinson. The NYC emcee’s smooth delivery blends seamlessly with the languid beat, foregrounding the record’s preexisting hip-hop influences. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find the original version of The Business on PVD’s Technicolor Hi-Fi LP, schedlued to hit record stores and online retailers December 10. The remix will be included on an exclusive bonus 45 accompanying the set’s vinyl LP version, which can be pre-ordered here.
Written by richard on 11/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Two Man Mob" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)