We like to tell ourselves we’re in control of our love lives but, truth be told, somebody with the right combo of looks and charisma can always come along and play you like a fiddle. Just ask PARTYNEXTDOOR, whose latest single finds him getting involved with a woman who always gets Her Way. And, as he makes clear over his own atmospheric synth boardwork, he has no compunction about playing along. Her Way isn’t part of a larger project, but those who like what they’re hearing should keep it locked for further news and tunes from the OVO signee.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make a Mil" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.