We like to tell ourselves we’re in control of our love lives but, truth be told, somebody with the right combo of looks and charisma can always come along and play you like a fiddle. Just ask PARTYNEXTDOOR, whose latest single finds him getting involved with a woman who always gets Her Way. And, as he makes clear over his own atmospheric synth boardwork, he has no compunction about playing along. Her Way isn’t part of a larger project, but those who like what they’re hearing should keep it locked for further news and tunes from the OVO signee.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make a Mil" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.