Don’t let their collective stage name fool you; Dallas’ Party Boyz are about more than just having a raucous good time. On the contrary, Booth newcomers 211, Da Sh*t Factory, Gutta Twinz, Settle4Le$ and Swagg Kingzz also enjoy chess, stamp collecting, long walks on the beach and… aw, who am I kidding? Though my wild speculations could very well be true, all I can glean from this newly-released remix of current single Flex is that these nice young men really, really like sex – the freakier, the better. Over DJ Mr. Rogers’ synth-percussion production, the group engage in some verbal intercourse on the topic of, well, intercourse. The ever-horny T-Pain steps up to the mic with a rapped opener sure to elicit a few chuckles (“All my hoes still come like combo meals – would you like thighs with that?”), and So Icey up-and-comer Waka Flocka Flame rounds out the guest lineup, serving up equally racy rhymes later in the track. If this sexed-up remix leaves you hungry for more from the Party Boyz, pick up a copy of their latest LP, We’re in That Thing, when it hits stores March 30.
Written by richard on 03/16/10
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.