Don’t let their collective stage name fool you; Dallas’ Party Boyz are about more than just having a raucous good time. On the contrary, Booth newcomers 211, Da Sh*t Factory, Gutta Twinz, Settle4Le$ and Swagg Kingzz also enjoy chess, stamp collecting, long walks on the beach and… aw, who am I kidding? Though my wild speculations could very well be true, all I can glean from this newly-released remix of current single Flex is that these nice young men really, really like sex – the freakier, the better. Over DJ Mr. Rogers’ synth-percussion production, the group engage in some verbal intercourse on the topic of, well, intercourse. The ever-horny T-Pain steps up to the mic with a rapped opener sure to elicit a few chuckles (“All my hoes still come like combo meals – would you like thighs with that?”), and So Icey up-and-comer Waka Flocka Flame rounds out the guest lineup, serving up equally racy rhymes later in the track. If this sexed-up remix leaves you hungry for more from the Party Boyz, pick up a copy of their latest LP, We’re in That Thing, when it hits stores March 30.
Written by richard on 03/16/10
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.