Okay, don’t take this the wrong way (I don’t want to come off as a snob or a hipster), but I have had Booth newcomer Paris Jones on my radar for a while now. Which is why I am so excited and honored to finally be able to craft a write-up for him. As it turns out, Angel Haze recognized his talent as well, which is why she was quick to accept the invitation to bless his heavenly, harp-dusted beat with her steady, effortless flow. Paris ain’t just a producer either. The Cali native showcases his full range of his talents on his latest single, employing a unique, feathery flow on the verses and a refreshing, almost whimsical crooned delivery on the hook. Welcome to the Booth, Paris! Okay, Okay, I know you want more Paris. Well, it just so happens that his new project, You’re Invited (to the Assassination of Patrick Campbell), is due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ashley Brown" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.