Okay, don’t take this the wrong way (I don’t want to come off as a snob or a hipster), but I have had Booth newcomer Paris Jones on my radar for a while now. Which is why I am so excited and honored to finally be able to craft a write-up for him. As it turns out, Angel Haze recognized his talent as well, which is why she was quick to accept the invitation to bless his heavenly, harp-dusted beat with her steady, effortless flow. Paris ain’t just a producer either. The Cali native showcases his full range of his talents on his latest single, employing a unique, feathery flow on the verses and a refreshing, almost whimsical crooned delivery on the hook. Welcome to the Booth, Paris! Okay, Okay, I know you want more Paris. Well, it just so happens that his new project, You’re Invited (to the Assassination of Patrick Campbell), is due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/18/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ashley Brown" (2014)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)