Okay, don’t take this the wrong way (I don’t want to come off as a snob or a hipster), but I have had Booth newcomer Paris Jones on my radar for a while now. Which is why I am so excited and honored to finally be able to craft a write-up for him. As it turns out, Angel Haze recognized his talent as well, which is why she was quick to accept the invitation to bless his heavenly, harp-dusted beat with her steady, effortless flow. Paris ain’t just a producer either. The Cali native showcases his full range of his talents on his latest single, employing a unique, feathery flow on the verses and a refreshing, almost whimsical crooned delivery on the hook. Welcome to the Booth, Paris! Okay, Okay, I know you want more Paris. Well, it just so happens that his new project, You’re Invited (to the Assassination of Patrick Campbell), is due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ashley Brown" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.