Okay, don’t take this the wrong way (I don’t want to come off as a snob or a hipster), but I have had Booth newcomer Paris Jones on my radar for a while now. Which is why I am so excited and honored to finally be able to craft a write-up for him. As it turns out, Angel Haze recognized his talent as well, which is why she was quick to accept the invitation to bless his heavenly, harp-dusted beat with her steady, effortless flow. Paris ain’t just a producer either. The Cali native showcases his full range of his talents on his latest single, employing a unique, feathery flow on the verses and a refreshing, almost whimsical crooned delivery on the hook. Welcome to the Booth, Paris! Okay, Okay, I know you want more Paris. Well, it just so happens that his new project, You’re Invited (to the Assassination of Patrick Campbell), is due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ashley Brown" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.