Update: Click “Watch Now” above to view Par-City’s Joseph Puma-directed “Mass Destruction” video.
All’s fair in love and war, right? The latest single and Booth debut from Par-City finds the Bronx representative busting out some metaphorical weapons of Mass Destruction in response to the static he’s getting from his girl. Joining the headliner over Steesh Haggie‘s eight-bit synth boardwork is NYC-repping Booth fave Mickey Factz. Digging this vindictive banger? More freshness awaits on Par-City’s Civilized Sessions Vol. 1 project, released to the ‘net today.
Written by richard on 05/1/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.