This past January, Uncle Murda recorded and released Hard to Kill; the story of a shootout with the NYPD in which he was grazed in the head by a bullet. Murda’s rival (and longtime mixtape assassin) Papoose smelled something fishy, however, and doesn’t buy the supposed “crossfire” story. Using the instrumental to the Biggie classic Who Shot Ya, Pap makes various claims that indicate the tale is fictional. His strongest point is arguably that had he been shot by the police, he would currently be six feet deep. DJBooth will keep you posted on the inevitable response from Murda.
Listen to More: Papoose
Written by Burmy on 02/5/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.