This past January, Uncle Murda recorded and released Hard to Kill; the story of a shootout with the NYPD in which he was grazed in the head by a bullet. Murda’s rival (and longtime mixtape assassin) Papoose smelled something fishy, however, and doesn’t buy the supposed “crossfire” story. Using the instrumental to the Biggie classic Who Shot Ya, Pap makes various claims that indicate the tale is fictional. His strongest point is arguably that had he been shot by the police, he would currently be six feet deep. DJBooth will keep you posted on the inevitable response from Murda.
Listen to More: Papoose
Written by Burmy on 02/5/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.