This past January, Uncle Murda recorded and released Hard to Kill; the story of a shootout with the NYPD in which he was grazed in the head by a bullet. Murda’s rival (and longtime mixtape assassin) Papoose smelled something fishy, however, and doesn’t buy the supposed “crossfire” story. Using the instrumental to the Biggie classic Who Shot Ya, Pap makes various claims that indicate the tale is fictional. His strongest point is arguably that had he been shot by the police, he would currently be six feet deep. DJBooth will keep you posted on the inevitable response from Murda.
Written by Burmy on 02/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.