Getting dropped from a label can make an artist mad, so it’s easy to understand Papoose‘s anger on Stylin’, the first cut released since his release from Jive Records last week. While refusing to name names, Pap calls out several disloyal people who started hating when he became famous (could a few Jive clients be among them?) There is some good to his anger though; Pap returns to his pre-Jive lyrical firepower and scooped up a jazzy beat from G-Unit co-founder Sha Money XL. Now, if only he can manage to stick to that style after getting a new deal…
Written by Burmy on 09/24/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.