Getting dropped from a label can make an artist mad, so it’s easy to understand Papoose‘s anger on Stylin’, the first cut released since his release from Jive Records last week. While refusing to name names, Pap calls out several disloyal people who started hating when he became famous (could a few Jive clients be among them?) There is some good to his anger though; Pap returns to his pre-Jive lyrical firepower and scooped up a jazzy beat from G-Unit co-founder Sha Money XL. Now, if only he can manage to stick to that style after getting a new deal…
Written by Burmy on 09/24/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)