Getting dropped from a label can make an artist mad, so it’s easy to understand Papoose‘s anger on Stylin’, the first cut released since his release from Jive Records last week. While refusing to name names, Pap calls out several disloyal people who started hating when he became famous (could a few Jive clients be among them?) There is some good to his anger though; Pap returns to his pre-Jive lyrical firepower and scooped up a jazzy beat from G-Unit co-founder Sha Money XL. Now, if only he can manage to stick to that style after getting a new deal…
Listen to More: Papoose
Written by Burmy on 09/24/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.