After umpteen buzz tracks, Papoose finally puts out the official first single from his upcoming album The Nacirema Dream, Bang It Out. On this track, Papoose demonstrates (yet again) why he is one of the East Coast’s most respected artists, with his unique mixture of street sense and lyrical artistry. Although he is a very patient man, here he shows his more aggressive side as he warns anybody who may try his patience. Snoop Dogg‘s guest verse is also one of the more aggressive verses you’ll hear from him on a mainstream collaboration, and Scott Storch‘s (Dr.) Dre-like beat complements both their verses perfectly. The real question remains; will this single be enough to get Jive to FINALLY promote The Nacirema Dream and crank out a release date?
Written by Burmy on 06/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.