Anyone who has listened to a Papoose mixtape knows that he has an uncanny ability to center his verses on a specific theme (Alphabetical Slaughter is the best-known example). On a newly-released, unreleased record (does that make any sense?), entitled All That, Pap does his best Black Rob imitation (Like Whoa?) and ends every bar with the same two words. Borrowing his style to sum it all up: extremely catchy verses ‘n all that, combined with in-house producer E-DUBB‘s brass beat ‘n all that, might not only impress audiences, but could also work in his favor as a lead-in record to his long overdue debut album…‘n all that ‘n all that.
Listen to More: Papoose
Written by Burmy on 10/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.