Anyone who has listened to a Papoose mixtape knows that he has an uncanny ability to center his verses on a specific theme (Alphabetical Slaughter is the best-known example). On a newly-released, unreleased record (does that make any sense?), entitled All That, Pap does his best Black Rob imitation (Like Whoa?) and ends every bar with the same two words. Borrowing his style to sum it all up: extremely catchy verses ‘n all that, combined with in-house producer E-DUBB‘s brass beat ‘n all that, might not only impress audiences, but could also work in his favor as a lead-in record to his long overdue debut album…‘n all that ‘n all that.
Written by Burmy on 10/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.