Anyone who has listened to a Papoose mixtape knows that he has an uncanny ability to center his verses on a specific theme (Alphabetical Slaughter is the best-known example). On a newly-released, unreleased record (does that make any sense?), entitled All That, Pap does his best Black Rob imitation (Like Whoa?) and ends every bar with the same two words. Borrowing his style to sum it all up: extremely catchy verses ‘n all that, combined with in-house producer E-DUBB‘s brass beat ‘n all that, might not only impress audiences, but could also work in his favor as a lead-in record to his long overdue debut album…‘n all that ‘n all that.
Listen to More: Papoose
Written by Burmy on 10/26/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)