In 1916, Albert Einstein formulated his General Theory of Relativity, revolutionizing physics by providing a description of gravity as a unified geometric property of space and time. Fast-forward nearly a century, and Booth newcomer Paola Jean has spun the frizzy-haired physicist’s groundbreaking discovery into an ear-pleasing new EP single. Released along with visuals shot in Thailand, Tokyo and the US, the record finds the Switzerland-born, Los Angeles-based singer describing the push and pull involved in the deterioration of a relationship over a beat co-produced by the artist, CedNo and Fantastic Machine. NYC’s Mobius Collective assist on the guest tip. Love Infinity Pt. 1 is scheduled to drop at the end of July, followed by Pt. 2 in December.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.