In 1916, Albert Einstein formulated his General Theory of Relativity, revolutionizing physics by providing a description of gravity as a unified geometric property of space and time. Fast-forward nearly a century, and Booth newcomer Paola Jean has spun the frizzy-haired physicist’s groundbreaking discovery into an ear-pleasing new EP single. Released along with visuals shot in Thailand, Tokyo and the US, the record finds the Switzerland-born, Los Angeles-based singer describing the push and pull involved in the deterioration of a relationship over a beat co-produced by the artist, CedNo and Fantastic Machine. NYC’s Mobius Collective assist on the guest tip. Love Infinity Pt. 1 is scheduled to drop at the end of July, followed by Pt. 2 in December.
Written by richard on 06/4/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.