In 1916, Albert Einstein formulated his General Theory of Relativity, revolutionizing physics by providing a description of gravity as a unified geometric property of space and time. Fast-forward nearly a century, and Booth newcomer Paola Jean has spun the frizzy-haired physicist’s groundbreaking discovery into an ear-pleasing new EP single. Released along with visuals shot in Thailand, Tokyo and the US, the record finds the Switzerland-born, Los Angeles-based singer describing the push and pull involved in the deterioration of a relationship over a beat co-produced by the artist, CedNo and Fantastic Machine. NYC’s Mobius Collective assist on the guest tip. Love Infinity Pt. 1 is scheduled to drop at the end of July, followed by Pt. 2 in December.
Written by richard on 06/4/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.