In 1916, Albert Einstein formulated his General Theory of Relativity, revolutionizing physics by providing a description of gravity as a unified geometric property of space and time. Fast-forward nearly a century, and Booth newcomer Paola Jean has spun the frizzy-haired physicist’s groundbreaking discovery into an ear-pleasing new EP single. Released along with visuals shot in Thailand, Tokyo and the US, the record finds the Switzerland-born, Los Angeles-based singer describing the push and pull involved in the deterioration of a relationship over a beat co-produced by the artist, CedNo and Fantastic Machine. NYC’s Mobius Collective assist on the guest tip. Love Infinity Pt. 1 is scheduled to drop at the end of July, followed by Pt. 2 in December.
Written by richard on 06/4/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.