The NBA’s Pacific Division is typically one of the strongest divisions in the league thanks to perennial powerhouses such as the Phoenix Suns and L.A. Lakers. Similarly, hip-hop’s Pacific Division has comparable power in the underground, sparking a bidding war between Ludacris (on behalf of DTP/Def Jam) and Sylvia Rhone (on behalf of Universal) for the group’s musical services. Choosing to sidestep SoCal’s typical hardcore gangsta rap stereotype, the L.A. based trio of Like, Mibbs and BeYoung explain that even FAT Boys can get plenty of love from the ladies on their new single. Thanks to a catchy, simplistic beat from producer Swiff D, people of all shapes and sizes will be dancing and Pac Div will make one lucky label fat and happy.
Written by Burmy on 02/26/08
Submit your Rating
The Div/RBC Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drivin' Down The Block (West Coast Remix) ft. Various Artist" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)