Pac Div have their Cross Trainers laced up, and they’re ready to run sh*t. Following previously-featured album inclusions Truth and Black Acura, this jam finds the well-heeled crew consolidating their power over the game with assistance from two lyrically-gifted Golden State neighbors. Over Swiff D‘s throwback percussion, theremin loop and sampled keys, the duo are joined by Los Angeles underground mainstay Blu and Compton wunderkind Kendrick Lamar. Time to weigh in, readers: will you be throwing on Cross-Trainers for your next jog? If so, you can expect more energizing tunes on indie full-length GMB, scheduled for release Tuesday, November 27.
Written by richard on 11/7/12
Submit your Rating
The Div/RBC Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"FAT Boys" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.