Pac Div have their Cross Trainers laced up, and they’re ready to run sh*t. Following previously-featured album inclusions Truth and Black Acura, this jam finds the well-heeled crew consolidating their power over the game with assistance from two lyrically-gifted Golden State neighbors. Over Swiff D‘s throwback percussion, theremin loop and sampled keys, the duo are joined by Los Angeles underground mainstay Blu and Compton wunderkind Kendrick Lamar. Time to weigh in, readers: will you be throwing on Cross-Trainers for your next jog? If so, you can expect more energizing tunes on indie full-length GMB, scheduled for release Tuesday, November 27.
Written by richard on 11/7/12
The Div/RBC Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"FAT Boys" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.