Pac Div have their Cross Trainers laced up, and they’re ready to run sh*t. Following previously-featured album inclusions Truth and Black Acura, this jam finds the well-heeled crew consolidating their power over the game with assistance from two lyrically-gifted Golden State neighbors. Over Swiff D‘s throwback percussion, theremin loop and sampled keys, the duo are joined by Los Angeles underground mainstay Blu and Compton wunderkind Kendrick Lamar. Time to weigh in, readers: will you be throwing on Cross-Trainers for your next jog? If so, you can expect more energizing tunes on indie full-length GMB, scheduled for release Tuesday, November 27.
Written by richard on 11/7/12
Submit your Rating
The Div/RBC Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"FAT Boys" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)