Pac Div have their Cross Trainers laced up, and they’re ready to run sh*t. Following previously-featured album inclusions Truth and Black Acura, this jam finds the well-heeled crew consolidating their power over the game with assistance from two lyrically-gifted Golden State neighbors. Over Swiff D‘s throwback percussion, theremin loop and sampled keys, the duo are joined by Los Angeles underground mainstay Blu and Compton wunderkind Kendrick Lamar. Time to weigh in, readers: will you be throwing on Cross-Trainers for your next jog? If so, you can expect more energizing tunes on indie full-length GMB, scheduled for release Tuesday, November 27.
The Div/RBC Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"FAT Boys" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.