After releasing their first GMB single Automatic nearly two months ago, it’s been evident that fans of Pac Div are hungry for more. Luckily the Southern California trio most happy to oblige, dishing up a second serving from their forthcoming album. On GMB‘s second single Bank, Pac Div take listeners along with them on a lyrical heist, painting a picture of their perfect bank robbing scenario. While Bank is merely a rap song, the emcee’s take on the sentiment of the entire country as they boldly drop rhymes about empty wallets and a heightening frustration. Producer Scoop Deville, who has recently put in work with Kendrick Lamar and XV, keeps the record’s production relatively light thanks to his subtle, bass-driven beat. GMB, which serves as an acronym for the three Pac Div member’s first names (Gabe, Mike and Bryan), is due out on October 16.
Listen to More: Pac Div Written by Danielle H.
The Div/RBC Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"FAT Boys" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!