After releasing their first GMB single Automatic nearly two months ago, it’s been evident that fans of Pac Div are hungry for more. Luckily the Southern California trio most happy to oblige, dishing up a second serving from their forthcoming album. On GMB‘s second single Bank, Pac Div take listeners along with them on a lyrical heist, painting a picture of their perfect bank robbing scenario. While Bank is merely a rap song, the emcee’s take on the sentiment of the entire country as they boldly drop rhymes about empty wallets and a heightening frustration. Producer Scoop Deville, who has recently put in work with Kendrick Lamar and XV, keeps the record’s production relatively light thanks to his subtle, bass-driven beat. GMB, which serves as an acronym for the three Pac Div member’s first names (Gabe, Mike and Bryan), is due out on October 16.
Listen to More: Pac Div
Written by Danielle H. on 08/8/12
Submit your Rating
The Div/RBC Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"FAT Boys" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.