Beatsmith P.R. hails from Australia, but his latest visuals find him walking the streets of Tokyo, Japan. That’s one Long Walk—4,227 miles long, according to Google—but the journey was worth it, based on the gorgeous footage he was able to capture with the help of filmmakers Taishi Arai and Czar Campos. “Gorgeous” is also a fitting adjective to describe the song itself, a mellow instrumental featuring by jazzy horns, delicate keys and a subtly driving rhythm section. Long Walk is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on the artist’s latest Cult Classic Records release, Moment in Time, a deluxe version of which will soon drop via the label’s Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
Cult Classic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Will Make It" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.