Beatsmith P.R. hails from Australia, but his latest visuals find him walking the streets of Tokyo, Japan. That’s one Long Walk—4,227 miles long, according to Google—but the journey was worth it, based on the gorgeous footage he was able to capture with the help of filmmakers Taishi Arai and Czar Campos. “Gorgeous” is also a fitting adjective to describe the song itself, a mellow instrumental featuring by jazzy horns, delicate keys and a subtly driving rhythm section. Long Walk is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on the artist’s latest Cult Classic Records release, Moment in Time, a deluxe version of which will soon drop via the label’s Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
Cult Classic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Will Make It" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.