Beatsmith P.R. hails from Australia, but his latest visuals find him walking the streets of Tokyo, Japan. That’s one Long Walk—4,227 miles long, according to Google—but the journey was worth it, based on the gorgeous footage he was able to capture with the help of filmmakers Taishi Arai and Czar Campos. “Gorgeous” is also a fitting adjective to describe the song itself, a mellow instrumental featuring by jazzy horns, delicate keys and a subtly driving rhythm section. Long Walk is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on the artist’s latest Cult Classic Records release, Moment in Time, a deluxe version of which will soon drop via the label’s Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
Cult Classic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Will Make It" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.