Beatsmith P.R. hails from Australia, but his latest visuals find him walking the streets of Tokyo, Japan. That’s one Long Walk—4,227 miles long, according to Google—but the journey was worth it, based on the gorgeous footage he was able to capture with the help of filmmakers Taishi Arai and Czar Campos. “Gorgeous” is also a fitting adjective to describe the song itself, a mellow instrumental featuring by jazzy horns, delicate keys and a subtly driving rhythm section. Long Walk is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on the artist’s latest Cult Classic Records release, Moment in Time, a deluxe version of which will soon drop via the label’s Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
Cult Classic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Will Make It" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.