Already a Platinum-selling heavyweight in his native New Zealand, Auckland producer P-Money is getting ready to go international with the release of his senior album and U.S. debut. On project lead single Welcome to America, the beatsmith comes together with two representatives of the East Coast underground to celebrate his transition Stateside. Flowing over the beatsmith’s fluttering strings and head-noddable rhythm section, Duck Down labelmate Skyzoo opens the record on a braggadocious note, before handing the mic to Mobb Deep‘s Havoc for a look at the darker side of the American experience. Gratitude has yet to receive a release date from the label brass, but The DJBooth will keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/27/13
Following his recent success working with Universal/Republic newcomer Aaradhna (see "Wake Up"), New Zealand producer P-Money has released his first full-length album, Gratitude, and is offering the set for exclusive stream at...
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break It Down" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.