Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Late last month, Auckland, New Zealand beatsmith P-Money kicked off his Stateside hustle with Welcome to America, his first Booth feature and the lead single off his U.S. debut album. With introductions out of the way, the producer gets down to business on newly-released follow-up The Professional. Hampstead, N.Y. phenom Roc Marciano handles mic duties this time around, lacing the headliner’s gritty sample work with characteristically deadpan, tightly-wound narrative bars. Feeling it? More hot beats and high-quality guest rhymes await on P-Money’s Gratitude LP, dropping May 21, via Duck Down Music.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view P-Money’s Luke Choi-directed The Professional visual.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)