Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Late last month, Auckland, New Zealand beatsmith P-Money kicked off his Stateside hustle with Welcome to America, his first Booth feature and the lead single off his U.S. debut album. With introductions out of the way, the producer gets down to business on newly-released follow-up The Professional. Hampstead, N.Y. phenom Roc Marciano handles mic duties this time around, lacing the headliner’s gritty sample work with characteristically deadpan, tightly-wound narrative bars. Feeling it? More hot beats and high-quality guest rhymes await on P-Money’s Gratitude LP, dropping May 21, via Duck Down Music.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view P-Money’s Luke Choi-directed The Professional visual.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.