Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Late last month, Auckland, New Zealand beatsmith P-Money kicked off his Stateside hustle with Welcome to America, his first Booth feature and the lead single off his U.S. debut album. With introductions out of the way, the producer gets down to business on newly-released follow-up The Professional. Hampstead, N.Y. phenom Roc Marciano handles mic duties this time around, lacing the headliner’s gritty sample work with characteristically deadpan, tightly-wound narrative bars. Feeling it? More hot beats and high-quality guest rhymes await on P-Money’s Gratitude LP, dropping May 21, via Duck Down Music.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view P-Money’s Luke Choi-directed The Professional visual.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.