Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Late last month, Auckland, New Zealand beatsmith P-Money kicked off his Stateside hustle with Welcome to America, his first Booth feature and the lead single off his U.S. debut album. With introductions out of the way, the producer gets down to business on newly-released follow-up The Professional. Hampstead, N.Y. phenom Roc Marciano handles mic duties this time around, lacing the headliner’s gritty sample work with characteristically deadpan, tightly-wound narrative bars. Feeling it? More hot beats and high-quality guest rhymes await on P-Money’s Gratitude LP, dropping May 21, via Duck Down Music.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view P-Money’s Luke Choi-directed The Professional visual.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.