Fresh off Breaking It Down for listeners on the Freddie Gibbs/Fashawn-assisted third single off his Stateside debut set, New Zealand beatsmith P-Money returns to our pages with a follow-up featuring two of “The Hardest motherf**kers hip-hop ever came across.” M.O.P.‘s Billy Danze and Lil Fame handle mic duties on this larger-than-life street banger, touting their ‘hood credentials over the headliner’s fittingly bombastic, brass-laced production. Does this joint live up to its superlative title? Those who answer to the affirmative should keep it locked for more fresh song releases in anticipation of the May 21, release of P-Money’s Gratitude LP via Duck Down Music/Dirty Records/Dawn Raid LLC. Fans in the US can click here to pre-order the album on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/30/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.