Fresh off Breaking It Down for listeners on the Freddie Gibbs/Fashawn-assisted third single off his Stateside debut set, New Zealand beatsmith P-Money returns to our pages with a follow-up featuring two of “The Hardest motherf**kers hip-hop ever came across.” M.O.P.‘s Billy Danze and Lil Fame handle mic duties on this larger-than-life street banger, touting their ‘hood credentials over the headliner’s fittingly bombastic, brass-laced production. Does this joint live up to its superlative title? Those who answer to the affirmative should keep it locked for more fresh song releases in anticipation of the May 21, release of P-Money’s Gratitude LP via Duck Down Music/Dirty Records/Dawn Raid LLC. Fans in the US can click here to pre-order the album on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/30/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)