Fresh off Breaking It Down for listeners on the Freddie Gibbs/Fashawn-assisted third single off his Stateside debut set, New Zealand beatsmith P-Money returns to our pages with a follow-up featuring two of “The Hardest motherf**kers hip-hop ever came across.” M.O.P.‘s Billy Danze and Lil Fame handle mic duties on this larger-than-life street banger, touting their ‘hood credentials over the headliner’s fittingly bombastic, brass-laced production. Does this joint live up to its superlative title? Those who answer to the affirmative should keep it locked for more fresh song releases in anticipation of the May 21, release of P-Money’s Gratitude LP via Duck Down Music/Dirty Records/Dawn Raid LLC. Fans in the US can click here to pre-order the album on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/30/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.