Fresh off Breaking It Down for listeners on the Freddie Gibbs/Fashawn-assisted third single off his Stateside debut set, New Zealand beatsmith P-Money returns to our pages with a follow-up featuring two of “The Hardest motherf**kers hip-hop ever came across.” M.O.P.‘s Billy Danze and Lil Fame handle mic duties on this larger-than-life street banger, touting their ‘hood credentials over the headliner’s fittingly bombastic, brass-laced production. Does this joint live up to its superlative title? Those who answer to the affirmative should keep it locked for more fresh song releases in anticipation of the May 21, release of P-Money’s Gratitude LP via Duck Down Music/Dirty Records/Dawn Raid LLC. Fans in the US can click here to pre-order the album on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/30/13
Following his recent success working with Universal/Republic newcomer Aaradhna (see "Wake Up"), New Zealand producer P-Money has released his first full-length album, Gratitude, and is offering the set for exclusive stream at...
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.