Fresh off Breaking It Down for listeners on the Freddie Gibbs/Fashawn-assisted third single off his Stateside debut set, New Zealand beatsmith P-Money returns to our pages with a follow-up featuring two of “The Hardest motherf**kers hip-hop ever came across.” M.O.P.‘s Billy Danze and Lil Fame handle mic duties on this larger-than-life street banger, touting their ‘hood credentials over the headliner’s fittingly bombastic, brass-laced production. Does this joint live up to its superlative title? Those who answer to the affirmative should keep it locked for more fresh song releases in anticipation of the May 21, release of P-Money’s Gratitude LP via Duck Down Music/Dirty Records/Dawn Raid LLC. Fans in the US can click here to pre-order the album on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/30/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.