As a consummate Professional, P-Money keeps his attention firmly focused on the task at hand. In his rare off moments, however, he’s not averse to getting lost in visions of the past. On a fresh single off his debut studio album, the New Zealand beatsmith’s dreamy, string-driven production sets the mood as Booth newcomer Blaison Maven Reminisces about an adolescence caught between the demands of school and family, and the allure of the block. Phil Mao foregrounds the cut’s dark subtext in his official visuals, dramatizing the devastating impact of black-on-black violence. Released via Duck Down back in May, P-Money’s Gratitude LP is available now wherever quality underground music is sold.
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.