As a consummate Professional, P-Money keeps his attention firmly focused on the task at hand. In his rare off moments, however, he’s not averse to getting lost in visions of the past. On a fresh single off his debut studio album, the New Zealand beatsmith’s dreamy, string-driven production sets the mood as Booth newcomer Blaison Maven Reminisces about an adolescence caught between the demands of school and family, and the allure of the block. Phil Mao foregrounds the cut’s dark subtext in his official visuals, dramatizing the devastating impact of black-on-black violence. Released via Duck Down back in May, P-Money’s Gratitude LP is available now wherever quality underground music is sold.
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Records/Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to America" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.