Relatively little is known about U.K. Island Records signee O.W.S.—his presence on social media is essentially nil—but you shouldn’t mistake his low profile for a lack of connects. New single and DJBooth debut Waterline, premiered via Jay-Z‘s Life + Times blog, finds him hooking up with one of the bigger names in Stateside hip-hop. You may come for Pusha T‘s guest 16, but you’ll stay for the singer/songwriter’s melodic verses, delivered over the artist’s own ethereal synth-pop grooves. Waterline isn’t attached to a larger project, but if this cut’s piqued your interest, you can keep your browsers locked for more fresh material from this rising pop star.
Written by richard on 09/4/14
Submit your Rating
U.K. Island Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.