Relatively little is known about U.K. Island Records signee O.W.S.—his presence on social media is essentially nil—but you shouldn’t mistake his low profile for a lack of connects. New single and DJBooth debut Waterline, premiered via Jay-Z‘s Life + Times blog, finds him hooking up with one of the bigger names in Stateside hip-hop. You may come for Pusha T‘s guest 16, but you’ll stay for the singer/songwriter’s melodic verses, delivered over the artist’s own ethereal synth-pop grooves. Waterline isn’t attached to a larger project, but if this cut’s piqued your interest, you can keep your browsers locked for more fresh material from this rising pop star.
Written by richard on 09/4/14
Submit your Rating
U.K. Island Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.