No, OverDoz didn’t come up with the title of their latest promo single by pounding their fists on the left side of a keyboard. “FSWSAD” is actually an acronym referencing the West Coast rap collective’s three favorite activities: F**king, Smoking Weed and Sleeping All Day. Sounds like a recipe for underachievement, right? Thankfully, as Sleezy, Creem and Kent explain over THC‘s squelching synths and crunchy percussion, the exigencies of the paper chase always take precedence over their desire to slack off. Featuring guest bars by fellow Cali repper Problem, this joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but fans can, as always, keep their browsers locked for the latest from all involved.
Written by richard on 04/22/13
West Coast hip-hop crew Overdoz has unleashed its latest collection of original material, the Boom mixtape. Follow-up to February 2011's Live for, Die For street album, the project packs 17 tracks' worth of fresh material...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Roll Up" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.