No, OverDoz didn’t come up with the title of their latest promo single by pounding their fists on the left side of a keyboard. “FSWSAD” is actually an acronym referencing the West Coast rap collective’s three favorite activities: F**king, Smoking Weed and Sleeping All Day. Sounds like a recipe for underachievement, right? Thankfully, as Sleezy, Creem and Kent explain over THC‘s squelching synths and crunchy percussion, the exigencies of the paper chase always take precedence over their desire to slack off. Featuring guest bars by fellow Cali repper Problem, this joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but fans can, as always, keep their browsers locked for the latest from all involved.
Written by richard on 04/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Roll Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)