No, OverDoz didn’t come up with the title of their latest promo single by pounding their fists on the left side of a keyboard. “FSWSAD” is actually an acronym referencing the West Coast rap collective’s three favorite activities: F**king, Smoking Weed and Sleeping All Day. Sounds like a recipe for underachievement, right? Thankfully, as Sleezy, Creem and Kent explain over THC‘s squelching synths and crunchy percussion, the exigencies of the paper chase always take precedence over their desire to slack off. Featuring guest bars by fellow Cali repper Problem, this joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but fans can, as always, keep their browsers locked for the latest from all involved.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Roll Up" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!