No, OverDoz didn’t come up with the title of their latest promo single by pounding their fists on the left side of a keyboard. “FSWSAD” is actually an acronym referencing the West Coast rap collective’s three favorite activities: F**king, Smoking Weed and Sleeping All Day. Sounds like a recipe for underachievement, right? Thankfully, as Sleezy, Creem and Kent explain over THC‘s squelching synths and crunchy percussion, the exigencies of the paper chase always take precedence over their desire to slack off. Featuring guest bars by fellow Cali repper Problem, this joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but fans can, as always, keep their browsers locked for the latest from all involved.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Roll Up" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.