No, OverDoz didn’t come up with the title of their latest promo single by pounding their fists on the left side of a keyboard. “FSWSAD” is actually an acronym referencing the West Coast rap collective’s three favorite activities: F**king, Smoking Weed and Sleeping All Day. Sounds like a recipe for underachievement, right? Thankfully, as Sleezy, Creem and Kent explain over THC‘s squelching synths and crunchy percussion, the exigencies of the paper chase always take precedence over their desire to slack off. Featuring guest bars by fellow Cali repper Problem, this joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but fans can, as always, keep their browsers locked for the latest from all involved.
Written by richard on 04/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Roll Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.