With rumors circulating that Andre 3000 and Big Boi would part ways shortly after the theatrical release of their film Idlewild, its soundtrack offered the blatantly ironic single, Hollywood Divorce. Though their spilt wouldn’t come as a shock to anyone, it would be quite shocking if true Outkast fans don’t find this single to be a classic throwback. Lil’ Wayne and Snoop Dogg spit features verses and both know a thing or two about divorce. Lil’ Wayne of course had a falling out with his former group, The Hot Boys, and Snoop Dogg forced his hand out of relationships with both his former labels (Death Row and No Limit).
Written by DJ Z on 09/30/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"International Players Anthem ft. Outkast" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.