The duo of Andre 3000 and Big Boi are back at it again with The Art of Storytellin’ (Part 4), set to be featured on (who else) DJ Drama’s upcoming release of Gangsta Grillz: The Album. Last heard from on Idlewild’s, Hollywood Divorce, the legendary ATliens have seemingly skipped the third part of their series of storytelling. While the first two parts were featured on the double platinum, Aquemini, and included the assistance of Slick Rick, part four comes nine years later and is assisted by the soulful Marsha Ambrosius of the group Floetry. As OutKast turns another page in the story of their career, fans anxiously await word on the possibility of another new part; the sooner the better.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.