The duo of Andre 3000 and Big Boi are back at it again with The Art of Storytellin’ (Part 4), set to be featured on (who else) DJ Drama’s upcoming release of Gangsta Grillz: The Album. Last heard from on Idlewild’s, Hollywood Divorce, the legendary ATliens have seemingly skipped the third part of their series of storytelling. While the first two parts were featured on the double platinum, Aquemini, and included the assistance of Slick Rick, part four comes nine years later and is assisted by the soulful Marsha Ambrosius of the group Floetry. As OutKast turns another page in the story of their career, fans anxiously await word on the possibility of another new part; the sooner the better.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.