The duo of Andre 3000 and Big Boi are back at it again with The Art of Storytellin’ (Part 4), set to be featured on (who else) DJ Drama’s upcoming release of Gangsta Grillz: The Album. Last heard from on Idlewild’s, Hollywood Divorce, the legendary ATliens have seemingly skipped the third part of their series of storytelling. While the first two parts were featured on the double platinum, Aquemini, and included the assistance of Slick Rick, part four comes nine years later and is assisted by the soulful Marsha Ambrosius of the group Floetry. As OutKast turns another page in the story of their career, fans anxiously await word on the possibility of another new part; the sooner the better.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.