Few artists are as attuned to the rhythms of everyday life as Outasight; whether you’re scrambling to pack as much productive activity as possible into 24 hours, or taking a moment to blow off steam, the Booth fave has a record to fit the circumstance. New promo single Tonight Is the Night? As you may have guessed, it’s exquisitely crafted for those evenings when the responsibilities of of workaday life relax their hold, and you can finally let loose without worrying about the morning to come. Cook Classics and Matthew Masurka handle production duties, cooking up an exhilarating, 80’s-informed synth backdrop guaranteed to get bodies moving—or at least inspire some toe-tapping/head-nodding, if you happen to be sitting at a computer desk. For his part, Outasight sounds positively amped, exulting in the rewards of his grind and announcing that, ”Impossible don’t exist” Of course, I’d be feeling on top of the world, too, if my record was being heard by viewers nationwide as part of Pepsi’s latest ad campaign—if you haven’t caught the Who’s Next spot while watching last week’s X Factor premiere, you can peep it here. In addition, those digging this exhilarating jam can cop it now via iTunes.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.