Few artists are as attuned to the rhythms of everyday life as Outasight; whether you’re scrambling to pack as much productive activity as possible into 24 hours, or taking a moment to blow off steam, the Booth fave has a record to fit the circumstance. New promo single Tonight Is the Night? As you may have guessed, it’s exquisitely crafted for those evenings when the responsibilities of of workaday life relax their hold, and you can finally let loose without worrying about the morning to come. Cook Classics and Matthew Masurka handle production duties, cooking up an exhilarating, 80’s-informed synth backdrop guaranteed to get bodies moving—or at least inspire some toe-tapping/head-nodding, if you happen to be sitting at a computer desk. For his part, Outasight sounds positively amped, exulting in the rewards of his grind and announcing that, ”Impossible don’t exist” Of course, I’d be feeling on top of the world, too, if my record was being heard by viewers nationwide as part of Pepsi’s latest ad campaign—if you haven’t caught the Who’s Next spot while watching last week’s X Factor premiere, you can peep it here. In addition, those digging this exhilarating jam can cop it now via iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.