We’ve all wished, at one point or another, that there were more hours in a day. For those who, like up-and-coming musicians (or yours truly, for that matter) are personally responsible for staying on their grind, that feeling is an almost constant companion. On this promo cut, released to celebrate the artist’s 10,000th Facebook “Like”, NYC repper and long-time Booth fave Outasight chronicles his struggle to pack as much progress as possible into every 24 hours, praying, “I hope this day is never done / no need to see the Setting Sun.” Mike Cash (Executive Producer of Emilio Sparks’ newly-released, Booth-sponsored Scumbino’s Way mixtape) mans the boards, serving up a mellow pop-rock groove to back the freestyle alum as he vividly illustrates the urgency of his hustle: “Are you chartin’ my patience? It’s runnin’ real low as I’m sprintin’ round the bases / Tryin’ to make it home and even up the score before the day is lost and the sun goes off.” While this joint is just a promo single, with the work ethic and determination Outasight showcases here, a new project cant be far off—keep it locked for all the latest details!
Written by richard on 07/19/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.