We’ve all wished, at one point or another, that there were more hours in a day. For those who, like up-and-coming musicians (or yours truly, for that matter) are personally responsible for staying on their grind, that feeling is an almost constant companion. On this promo cut, released to celebrate the artist’s 10,000th Facebook “Like”, NYC repper and long-time Booth fave Outasight chronicles his struggle to pack as much progress as possible into every 24 hours, praying, “I hope this day is never done / no need to see the Setting Sun.” Mike Cash (Executive Producer of Emilio Sparks’ newly-released, Booth-sponsored Scumbino’s Way mixtape) mans the boards, serving up a mellow pop-rock groove to back the freestyle alum as he vividly illustrates the urgency of his hustle: “Are you chartin’ my patience? It’s runnin’ real low as I’m sprintin’ round the bases / Tryin’ to make it home and even up the score before the day is lost and the sun goes off.” While this joint is just a promo single, with the work ethic and determination Outasight showcases here, a new project cant be far off—keep it locked for all the latest details!
Written by richard on 07/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.