If any of you have channel surfed through the weather channel as of late (or you’re experiencing it first hand), you know that the south just got bombarded with snow these past few days. Many of you will say, “Yo Sig, where I live we get seven inches of snow on the reg, what’s the big deal?” Well friend, I’m not made for this cold weather, so I can be comfortable saying that I’m on par with Outasight; I’m Losing My Mind. Here the Freestyle Series alum is serving up some heat to ease my hypothermia, spitting fire over some laid back, nod-inducing 6th Sense production. The slow, jazzy beat provides Sight the tools to deliver an impressive flow on his past (“15 years old with a Northface and a blowout”), present (“25 and signed, now the lights don’t go out”) and future (“Back to the future like we riding in Deloreans”) in the hip-hop industry. While not currently attached to any larger project, if you liked getting a bit crazy with this performance, you can count on the Booth to let you know when new music from Outasight and Sense comes online.
Written by Sigurd on 01/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.