Ready, Booth readers? Well, Let’s Go! Where to? Wherever! On Outasight‘s latest promo single, released fresh out the box for the the simple reason that he couldn’t wait to unleash it, destination is a secondary concern; priority numero uno is simply maintaining forward momentum at all costs. Cook Classics goes in on the production tip, kicking his rock-infused instrumental off with a Helter Skelter-esque descending guitar riff before launching into the driving, handclap-laced verse groove. The Big Apple-repping Booth fave comes with genre-straddling vocals to match the eclectic beat, switching between sung-rapped bars and a full-voiced chorus as he encourages us to overcome our fear of the unknown, “sail away and not look back.” After a listen to this high-octane jam, are you ready to follow Outasight wherever he may lead? While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can keep it locked you-know-where for anything and everything Outasight—including the latest on his forthcoming Asylum/Warner Bros. debut album.
Written by richard on 12/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.